Responsible for monitoring service levels and ensuring that utilization/profitability goals are met on a consistent basis. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Analyzes and integrates basic data to identify clear patterns or trends and draws reasonable, logical conclusions.
- Reviews current work processes and identifies innovative or creative ways to improve efficiency or effectiveness.
- Facilitates regular meetings with call center management. Trains and conducts orientations for new staff relative to department programs, processes, and procedures and facilitate training sessions for end users.
- Develops contingency plans for contact centers and determines the impact on service levels when staff are added or reduced.
- Reviews relationship between cost and service for contact centers.
- Develops routing solutions to achieve business goals and keeps centers and others informed of progress, issues, and/or problems that could impede goal achievement and suggests workable solutions.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience