Looking for a great new career with amazing benefits? Comcast is hiring for Payment Services Support Representatives in the Sandy, UT area. We are looking for motivated and reliable individuals to join our team and grow with us to new professional heights!
Responsible for processing and verifying accurate payment of invoices on a timely basis via outbound communication. Engages in extensive interaction with outside collection agency. Processes reports. Performs a variety of clerical and entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Sorts and files correspondence and performs miscellaneous clerical duties includgin answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Performs various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
- Receives payments and posts amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Must have a working knowledge of applicable state and federal laws regulating collection activities.
- Verifies accounts before processed to agency.
- Schedules non-pays for the field.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.