Responsible for supervising the pipeline and forecast for Product Sales Support & Analysis. Manages reporting procedures, resolves operational issues, and ensures personnel receives required information and documentation to perform their tasks efficiently. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Interfaces with appropriate internal group s (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains the sales forecast and analysis for management reports.
- Captures and updates all required reporting materials to provide Product Sales management, customized reports.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Looks for best practices and brings them to the forefront for group
usage. Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes steps to resolve them.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience