We are currently hiring for our Customer Experience Rep position and we want you to join our team today! Work for a company rated TOP 3 best in Fortune 500 companies!
We are offering benefits to employees on their first day of employment as well as a starting pay of $15/hour! The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team! Your main responsibility facilitating interactions with customers in a way that is in accordance with the Company's service delivery strategy. You will establish rapport and promote effective relationships. You will be responsible for answering incoming calls regarding technical questions and problem resolution related to Comcast products as well as customer equipment. In some circumstances, you could handle billing overflow calls.
Facilitates interactions with customers in a way that is in accordance with the Company's service delivery strategy. Establishes rapport and promotes effective relationships, upholding Comcast's commitment to the customer experience through our Credo, Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys, and the Comcast Customer Guarantee. Responsible for answering incoming calls regarding technical questions and problem resolution related to Comcast products as well as customer equipment. Handles billing overflow calls. Works to minimize and/or reduce truck rolls. Offers Comcast products and services to meet customer needs. Exercises sound judgment within the scope of their empowerment, and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
AMAZING BENEFITS THAT START ON DAY ONE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Demonstrates functional skill to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Follow established troubleshooting procedures, including use of appropriate resources and desktop tools. When necessary, produce work order according to established business rules.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers. Effectively gains the customer's cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process, ensuring customer problem resolution.
- Corrects discrepancies on customers' accounts, and researches service disruptions as necessary. When appropriate, follow established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Begins to act as a product consultant, articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations based on customer needs/interests; identifying buying signals and asking for the sale, reselling current value or right-size, delivering a quality customer experience.
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer with focus on first-call resolution.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Educates and promotes self service options.
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment and begins to position Comcast's products positively to our customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently, and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Supports other lines of business as volumes dictate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Paid training, as well as opportunities for promotion, relocation and advancement within the company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home Security.
- Tuition Reimbursement
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.