Comcast NBCUniversal is hiring for Customer Service Representatives (Technical Support) in our state-of-the-art B2B call center in Denver, CO. Starting salary is $15.50/hour with huge bonus potential.
So, what is this great job? Our team is responsible for providing awesome support & service to our small and medium business customers. You will work on a collaborative team with moderate supervision and guidance. Our customers are calling for your help to answer customer requests about billing, service improvements, general questions and resolution. This is a fun and fast-paced environment where you are accountable for individual results and how those impact your team.
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS (starting on your first day):
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art workspace with break rooms, training rooms, etc.
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
- Interacts with small and medium business customers via telephone or email to assist with billing issues
- Work with a sense of urgency and responsibility to resolve customer issues on the first call
- Build an awareness and explain billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively
- Navigates through a variety of software applications
- Resolves delinquent account balances.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently correct errors and discrepancies on customers’ billing statements
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and possible solutions to the business
- Remain professional while communicating with the customer on issue resolution
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners and make recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience