Are you looking for the perfect Customer Service job? Want to earn your base pay plus uncapped commission?
Comcast is currently hiring for our Customer Service Representatives where you are working a combination of customer service and sales
- this job is a ton of fun and extremely rewarding for our customer service team! Because of our uncapped commission - there is NO limit on what you earn!
Temporarily Remote During COVID-19 and return to our state of the art center in 2021 located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Comcast/XFINITY’S Customer Service Representatives are the all-around, front line customer resource, handling everything from technical questions about our products and equipment, addressing billing issues, promoting and selling new products and services and creating conversations that place our customers at the center of our business.
Join a company rated in the top 100 of Forbes Best Companies to Work For and start growing with Comcast NBCUniversal Today!
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS (starting on your first day):
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Paid Time-Off (PTO), Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays (Generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment)
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art workspace with breakroom, training rooms, etc.
- Eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Ability to demonstrate functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer including their billing statement, products and services, with focus on first-call resolution, retaining revenue, and building value.
- Seek opportunities to identify products and services that can be sold to the customer.
- Overcome concerns, resolving customer concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Has a keen awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established sales goals and performance metrics.
- High focus on attendance and must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Training offered on a regular basis for career development.
- Ability to work independently but seeks leadership support when necessary.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.