Comcast NBCUniversal is currently hiring for our Customer Account Executives (Inside Sales) and we want you to join our team today! Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
then transition in 2021 to our state-of-the-art call center in Albuquerque, NM.
We offer benefits to employees on their first day of employment and many perks that can help save you money on services offered by Comcast NBCUniversal.
The base pay starts at $18.68 an hour (training) and then average performers make around $40k-50k. Top performers are making up to $60k-70k!
The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team! You will be responsible for promoting the sale of Comcast NBCUniversal products and services to include all of our lines of businesses including Xfinity. You will develop a foundational knowledge of Comcast NBCUniversal's products and services, utilize sales skills, and learn to maximize sales through effectively upsell and transition inbound calls while maintaining a positive customer experience.
This job has a great base pay with UNCAPPED COMMISSION opportunity based on selling success. We offer our great benefits package on the first day of employment!
Join a company rated in the top 100 of Forbes Best Companies to Work For and start growing with Comcast NBCUniversal Today!
Compensation is hourly plus UNCAPPED COMMISSION along with additional PERKS AND BENEFITS (starting on your first day):
- Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Paid Time-Off (PTO), Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays (Generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment)
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art workspace with breakroom, training rooms, etc.
- Eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services
- Ability to create value around all of our products and services and tailor a package to fit our customer's needs.
- Win as a team-Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Maintain a courteous and friendly attitude when interacting with customers in a constant changing environment.
- Build a positive work relationship with customers to enhance the image and public perception of a company.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Strive to exceed overall performance goals of the organization.
- The sales representatives usually sit at workstation for a long duration using a computer and headset to interact with customers, in a call center environment
- Ability to execute successfully on an expected call flow on every interaction
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.-Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer’s needs and interests. Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- -2-5 years of sales experience preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.