Comcast NBCUniversal is hiring for Business Services Representative (Inbound/Outbound) So, what is this great job? Our team is responsible for inbound tele-sales efforts of Comcast services to small-to-medium business customers. This is a fun and fast-paced environment where you are accountable for individual results and how those impact your team. We work with straight forward tasks using our established procedures. Starting pay is $15.39/hour with a huge commission plan!
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS (starting on your first day):
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art workspace with break rooms, training rooms, etc.
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
- Meet and exceed sales quotas by generating sales from inbound calls and follow-up with potential customers to sell Comcast Business Services products or services.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Manage the customer relationship from initial call, through close to resolve on the first call or escalate appropriately.
- Deliver best-in-class customer experience and represent Comcast Business Services in a professional and courteous manner to prospects and customers.
- Keep up-to-date on product knowledge, industry information, and competitive landscape.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Generally, requires 0-2 years related experience