Comcast is hiring for Payment Services (Credit and Collections) Support Representative.
For this job, you are responsible for processing and verifying accurate payment of invoices on a timely basis via outbound communication. Engages in extensive interaction with outside collection agency. Processes reports. Performs a variety of clerical and entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Sorts and files correspondence and performs miscellaneous clerical duties including answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Performs various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
- Receives payments and posts amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Must have a working knowledge of applicable state and federal laws regulating collection activities.
- Verifies accounts before processed to agency.
- Schedules non-pays for the field.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision
- 401k available after 90 days
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience