Are you looking for a great new career and to take your customer service experience to the next level? Comcast has the perfect job for you. The ideal candidate for this role is responsible for providing off phone support for escalated customer issues. They will assists new technicians by offering subject matter expertise and coaching while troubleshooting issues to identify appropriate resolution for multiple products including at least 2 advanced products (PRI, Ethernet, Voice Edge etc.).
They will work to resolves customer escalations from senior leadership, strategic accounts support team and advanced voice retention. They will occasionally complete project work such as chronic caller list and root cause analysis. They will act as technical specialist within own area and my serve as team leader, but will not supervise other employees.
Note: this is a remote role and is open to individuals who reside within Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maine, Rhode Island, or Connecticut. In order to work from home, you do need a quiet workspace and internet that is at least 100 mbps.
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Technical Support and Service Rep II (Business Accounts) JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision
- 401k available after 90 days
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
- Phone technical support with our Enterprise Mid-Market Level Customers
- Provides technical support for all business products and services, including identifying and troubleshooting network issues using multiple diagnostic tools.
- Assumes ownership/troubleshooting for tier 1 customer care issues. Completes follow up and customer call backs as needed.
- Verifies network outages and escalates to appropriate fix agents to ensure timely resolution (Tier 2, field operations etc.) Uses multiple software systems, investigative, triage, troubleshooting knowledge and applications to ensure customer service orders and repair tickets are completed accurately and on-time.
- Partners with appropriate resources (Engineering Operations etc.) to ensure escalated issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Recommends process improvements and efficiencies where needed.
- Records and/or maintains information notes within the necessary systems where manual intervention is required to resolve the order discrepancy(s).
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure their issue(s) are resolved and a superior customer interaction is provided in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at once. Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to the changing needs of the business.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Strong Technical Skills
- Knowledge of Telecom Preferred
- Network Technical Skills Preferred
- EDI Troubleshooting Skills Preferred
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Generally, requires 2-5 years related experience or sales experience