Comcast NBCUniversal is hiring for remote Technical Support and Service Representatives
to support our Northeastern United States business office. This person is responsible for providing great technical support and customer service to the Comcast small and medium sized business customers. This job requires 5-7 years of technical support experience in a service role and experience in 3 product support.
This is a fun and fast-paced environment where you are accountable for individual results and how those impact your team. We work with straight forward tasks using our established procedures. This is a remote position but must live within a 90 minutes of the job location to apply due to occasional in-person trainings, team buildings and onsite meetings.
AWESOME COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Base Pay: $16.88/hour
- Total target compensation (base pay plus targeted commission): $25.38/hour
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision
- 401k available after 90 days
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
- Provides prompt resolution to customers via telephone and/or e-mail to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with urgency, ownership and accountability
- Performs complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice, video & data service issues
- Responsible for fulfilling client requests to make changes to their Comcast Business Class Services including voice, video & data products
- Leverages a variety of software applications to manage customer account information and diagnose and resolve technical difficulties
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements & recommends solutions to leadership
- Communicate effectively with customers in a professional manner while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution
- Recognizes and diffuses difficult customer situations utilizing all resources, interpersonal and negotiating skills to come to resolution
- Ability to articulate relevant information regarding billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware, etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Experience in 3 product support required
- Strong technical acumen (network troubleshooting)
- Generally requires 5-7 years of experience in this area