Enterprise Sales Engineer Summary
Comcast is hiring Enterprise Sales Engineers, come join a fast paced team with excellent pay and benefits. As an Enterprise Sales Engineer you will be responsible for providing specific product and/or technical knowledge, advice and support to Sales Representatives and customers. Works as a collaborative member of the sales team to market and sell the Company's product lines. Provides insight to customers on current network situations. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
***Competitive pay, based upon experience!
AWESOME COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
Enterprise Sales Engineer Responsibilities
- Performs needs analyses for the Company and its customers and produces strategic, cost-effective solutions.
- Provides timely, technical support and problem resolution for field service questions.
- Supports Sales team with product modifications and engineering expertise for custom projects.
- Assists representatives and customers in evaluating and selecting products.
- Creates, reviews and executes product test plans and cases, documents test progress and reports results.
- Recommends products to meet customer needs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision
- 401k available after 90 days
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)