Comcast NBCUniversal is hiring for Residential Development Professionals to drive revenue and product growth in complex large scale multi-dwelling properties. Great position for Project Managers, Real-estate Developers, construction Project Coordinators and anyone with a Developer Field background on a professional level. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!
Responsible for enabling revenue growth and product penetration in assigned complex large scale multi-dwelling properties/communities by working cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure service is available to every customer moving into a new development prior to their move-in date, building partnerships with developers, builders and sales agents and leveraging these partnerships to open marketing channels to these new residents with the ultimate goal of selling them Company services. Oversees Company's presence at all new build (single family unit & multi-dwelling unit) projects in the Company serviceable area. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
AWESOME COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Pay based upon experience
- Salary + Bonus
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision
- 401k available after 90 days
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
- Provides exemplary customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationships between customers and the Company. Addresses complaints quickly, provides prompt follow up and advises management of any situation outside position's scope of authority.
- Leads the preparation of project status reports; maintains accurate sales/service records and customer activity records.
- Coordinates with other work streams, projects and initiatives which may impact successful completion of project.
- Manages multi-dwelling unit special product buildouts like WiFi Ready, Self Install Kit ready and Connected Communities.
- Responsible for activation of Company services of both residential and business passing's in mixed use properties.
- Makes outreach to understand clients' project profiles and timelines.
- Keeps current regarding developments within the industry. Monitors and evaluates competitive services and products.
- Makes presentations to managers and developers and attends meetings and social functions to maintain a high level of visibility for the Company.
- Captures all new build/win-back leads.
- Manages project status and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings and written, electronic and graphic reports.
- Educates clients on Company's wiring specs; build processes, timeline expectations etc., for successful project delivery.
- Works with local construction points of contact to pull statement of work and project bids.
- Tracks projects through pre-construction through activation.
- Fosters strong developer relationships so the Company is favored at new build locations.
- Drives timely communications with clients and Company partners.
- Prepares weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports on build-out.
- Manages VIP client build-outs and communications.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Company products and services.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position business services in the marketplace.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Company credo, ensuring a superior customer experience.
- Attends out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills in presenting, persuading and negotiating.
- Effectively hands off ownership to team member as appropriate.
- Researches the local market to understand and identify new real estate development and construction opportunities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Relative Work Experience
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.