We are now hiring for Community Account Representative in your area. Starting salary is $50k Annually (base + commission). We offer our great benefit package on the first day of employment!
So, what is this great job? You will be responsible for increasing the number of active subscribers and product penetration in assigned multi-dwelling properties/communities by selling and promoting Comcast products including video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. Develop strong relationships with property management that is conducive to the sale and retention of Comcast products and services. Provide ongoing sales support to assigned MDU properties. Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's products and services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a company rated in the top 100 of Forbes Best Companies to Work For and start growing with Comcast today!
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision
- 401k available after 90 days
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Comcast products, selling and promoting offerings to customers on-site within multi-dwelling units. Displays detailed and recent knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing and campaigns for Xfinity's TV and Streaming Video, unbeatable internet, Voice, Mobile and Home.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals including net add improvement and penetration goals as established by local market. Drives customer acquisition, awareness, retention and curiosity about XFINITY products, bundles and offers at the property level by using available programs (e.g., community rewards for property staff, events, marketing collateral, channel resources, and online/digital tools).
- Proactively follows up with customer and property staff as appropriate regarding sales, product, technical, or customer care issues. Leads fast resolution of product and issues across customer care, billing, and technical support as a single point of contact who is helpful to the customer and property staff and also to internal teams.
- Develops strong working relationships with property management and leasing staff of MDU properties and uses their support through onsite programs and events.
- Calls on and visits all new build MDU properties on a regular and consistent basis prior to and following occupancy; manages and attends frequent on-site events to generate subscriber growth. For new build and win-back properties ensure that Comcast services are available prior to occupancy dates.
- Effectively uses Microsoft Office, Google, Facebook, Twitter, mobile apps, and other software programs and social media to drive online marketing efforts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.