Looking for a great entry level job with huge career potential? The General Labor position is a critical role for the Comcast team as you will be working directly with our customers as a residential technician.
General Labor Perks and Benefits:
If you have some customer service experience, that’s awesome – we will train you on the technical side. In fact, this is a great career opportunity with paid training and continued training leading to advancement and higher pay in the future.
Exceptional customer service is a must and the ability to work with the Comcast customers in a professional and experienced manner. This person will use sound judgement and decision making, troubleshoot and problem solve customer inquiries and concerns to ensure products and services are working properly to drive a positive customer experience.
General Labor Job Requirements:
- Up to $18/hour + Quarterly Bonuses + Paid Training
- $1,500 sign on bonus! ($750 to be paid after 90 days and the remaining $750 paid after 180 days)
- Use of company vehicle, equipment, and gas card
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits immediately on first day
- Paid training and ongoing training for career advancement and pay increase
- Employee discounts on Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Customer service experience
- Completes written and field assessments, meeting/exceeding employee standards and supervisor approval will be used to determine advancement to the next level
- Continued employment is contingent upon achieving required training, certifications, and safety requirements
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Comcast in an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Disclaimer: This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.